Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner In 100% Black Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing  Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in 100% Black. I bought this eyeliner from Eid sale. If you're new in eyeliner than I must say its great for you. It is good for drawing a thick or thin lines with a ease.


My Experience:
I bought this eyeliner a couple of weeks ago from Eid sale and I'm totally in love with it. I love its intensity of the color and it gives me full control while applying my eyeliner. I can make thin and thick flicks with this eyeliner because of its sharp pointed nib and it stays longer than i imagine.

Whenever I dip the brush inside the bottle I get the exact right amount . It's a perfect dark black color which every girl is looking for.

The only thing which I don't like about this is it is not a waterproof formula, so ladies don't try to rub your eyes as it would smudge easily.

Application:
Apply a eyeshadow base first so your eyeliner doesn't fade and smudge and stays all day long.

Create the small winged line with Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
 
Swatches:

                                                   You can see the thin and thick line with this eyeliner
Thumbs Up:
  • Easy to use 
  • Great for beginners
  • Light weight
  • Economical
  • Comes with a pointed sharp nib

Thumbs Down:
  • Non waterproof
Quantity:
0.08 fl oz 2.5 ml

Texture:
Liquid

My Rating:
4.5/5

Price:
Around Qr35

Availability:
Boots (Villgio mall) & Karisma Cosmetics (City centre, The Mall)

Would I Repurchase It?
yesssss!



9 comments:

gbh said...

i have this in brown and its my all time fav in liquid liners..the staying power on my oily lids is 12 hours....

Areej Usman said...

I have never been into liquid eye liners bt this looks good .

Anonymous said...

I like how the color is real-black :)

www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

this looks really nice!

xx fameliquorlove

Rakhshan said...

I've probably used 2-3 tubes of this, it was my first liquid eyeliner! :) x

Unknown said...

Looks really nice

www.fatimasalim.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The eyeliner looks great, will give this a try.

Unknown said...

nice review!!

Amanda said...

That is such a cute pen liner!! Gosh, you are so beautiful! I love this eyeliner too, I only use this and my Nior Liquid Eye Liners.