Saturday, January 4, 2014

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream In Antwerp Review+Swatch

Hello Everyone,

Today's review in on "NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream In Antwerp". You guys really don't know that how long I was waiting for it in Doha. Finally City Lifestyle stocked these lip cream glosses and I got a chance to buy it.



My Experience:
Its a coral pink color which I can wear on my daily basis and can be wear with a smokey eye or heavy eye makeup. Its different than other lip glosses I have tried, its soft matte lip cream is great, when you apply it on your lips it feels like cream really!!!

I love how it gives a matte finish without drying lips and feeling of not wearing anything on my lips ahhhh just love the feeling of it. It lasts really really really long which is great. I'm looking forward to buy some more "NYX" lip cream's as well ^_^.


Application:
Prime your lips with a lip primer or with a lip balm and than apply it directly from tube :)

Swatches:


Thumbs Up:
  • Matte finish
  • lasts for 4 to 5 hours
  • doesn't dries my lips
  • wearable for day and night
Thumbs Down:
  • -
Quantity:
Net.Wt 0.23oz (6.5g)

Price:
Qr39

Texture:
Smooth/creamy

My Rating:
5/5

Availability:
City Life Style (City Centre Doha)

Would I Repurchase It?
Yessssssssss!


Have you tried this before?  Share with me in your comments :)

4 comments:

The Beauty Finds said...

The color is really nice and summery :-)

Huda...!!! said...

Lovely color.. :)

Areej Usman said...

this is gorg...i have milan and beunos aires in these will swatch them soon :)

Unknown said...

What a lovely color!

http://www.fatimasalim.com/