Monday, October 7, 2013

Ariana Grande Inspired Hair & Makeup Look

Hello Everyone,

Its my 2nd time I'm trying a celebrity inspired makeup look. As you know from the title its about "Ariana Grande". she is an actress, singer and song writer.

She is very adorable and looks pretty. I'm inspired by her natural looks and her synthetic style. I came across alot of pictures of her on google & instagram. You will notice that she wears less makeup on her eyes and always use synthetic eyelashes for that flirty look.



Products Used For Face:
  • Garnier BB cream in Light/medium shade
  • The Body shop Extra virgin loose powder in "Vanilla".
  • Rimmel Match Perfect skin tone adapting concealer in "Ivory".
  • Christian Dior Skin Perfecting Hydrating concealer in "Beige"
  • Givenchy Powder Blush "It Girl Purple".
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Benefit Porefessional Primer
  • Benefit High Beam Highlighter
  • Rimmel eyebrow pencil in "Black brown".

Products Used For Eyes:
  • Urban decay Naked palette
  • Catrice prime and fine eye primer
  • maybelline Colosal Express Mascara For Cat Eyes
  • Loreal Lineur Intence in Carbon black eyeliner
  • Maybelline colosal kajal
  • False eyelashes

I use demi lashes & applied it at the corners for that flirty effect


Products Used For Lips:
  • Rimmel Color Show off lipstick in 020 Shake up Pink.
  • Nyx soft mate lip cream in "Antwerp"
Step wise Instructions:
  • Prime your eyes and sweep some champagne shimmer color virgin on your entire lid.
  • Now take a dark brown color from naked palette and apply on crease and blend it well
  • Then I use Hustle from my Ud Naked 1 palette and apply it on my outer v.
  • I again use virgin and apply it to my inner and lower lash line & also apply underneath my brow bone.
  • Tide line your eye with a black pencil eyeliner.
  •  Use a black eyeliner and slightly winged it out
  •  Apply false eyelashes and coat them with some mascara.
  • Apply bronzer on your cheek bones, temples and jawline.
  • Now sweep a pink blush on your cheeks for that baby look.
  • use a highlighter and apply on the bridge of your nose, cheek bones, chin and upper lip area.
  • Finally apply a mauve color lipstick on your lips & you're done.

Its a inspired look I'm not trying to look like her at all & If you like this look than let me know with your comments :)


Thanks


8 comments:

gbh said...

you rocked it,looking so fresh and cute...love the look

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks shafaq :)

Anonymous said...

Great post :) I loved the defined eyebrows.

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks Mariam :)

Sara said...

You look so beautiful. Love the look ^_^ xx

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks Sara :)

Zatheela said...

You look lovely!

Do visit my blog too sometime!
http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

MEVISH said...

really pretty x