Wednesday, October 9, 2013

M.A.C Pink Plaid Lipstick Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing "M.A.C Pink plaid Lipstick Matte". Its a gift from my beloved hubby.
I love mac lipsticks,  mostly matte. The name of this lipstick is pink plaid dirty blue. It comes in a standard M.A.C lipstick case.




My Experience:
Its a gorgeous dirty pink blue color. I bought this color because I don't have any color like this . At first I was a bit afraid but it looks great. I got alot of compliments wearing this. It suits any time of the day, and it add a glamorous feel on every skin tone. Whenever I wear this I make sure that my eye makeup is light. It lasts for 5 to 6 hours which is pretty good for a matte lipstick. Its pigmentation is great just one sweep is good enough.

Application:
Use a lip balm before applying this product and then apply on your lips directly or with the help of a lip brush.


Swatches:


Thumbs Up:
  • Last for 6 hours
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Great for day or night time
  • Nice packaging

Thumbs Down:
  • Pricey
  • Dry a lil bit

Quantity:
3g/0.1 us oz

My Rating:
4.5/5

Texture:
Matte

Price:
Qr86

Availability:
M.A.C City centre & Villagio mall.


Would I Repurchase It or Recommend It ?
yes



Have you tried this lipstick yet? If yes than let me know :)

Thanks ^_^






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty color!!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ah, in love with this shade! Nice review :)

Shang J. said...

This is a gorgeous colour. x

Anonymous said...

Im in <3 with this now. Great review!

Bisma Rauf said...

OMG love the shade :)

Areej Usman said...

Its another gorgeous pink :)

Unknown said...

thats such a beautiful pink, perfect for everyday