Its the month of "Halloween" so thought to share with you this quick and easy look which I created a long time ago but never posted. lets scroll down to see which products I have used to achieve this look:
Products used For Face & Eyes:
- The Body Shop Extra virgin cream foundation in shade vanilla
- The Body shop Extra VIRGIN loose powder in shade vanilla
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in shade cottage cheese
- L'oreal eyeliner
- The Body Shop shimmer cubes
- Rimmel Scandal Eye Mascara
Products used for lips
- Lancome lipstick in shade Rouge in love 158B
- Revlon lip gloss in shade pink crystal
Step By Step Instructions:
- Moisturise your face and apply your favourite foundation and blend it very well
- Now put some concealer to hide any blemishes you have on your face
- So first draw your eyebrows and highlight the high points area of your face with a black eyeliner.
- When you done with it take your nyx jumbo pencil and press towards your skin to make big white dots all over your face .
- Now take any shadow of your choice and cover your entire eyelid, it does not need to be perfect because we don't want that one so blend it all.
- Line your upper lash line with a black marker and on your crease line as well, so you actually look like a comic.
- And then line your water line with a white pencil, so your eyes looks bigger than usual.
- Now apply 2 or 3 coats of mascara to give your lashes a lift.
- Last bit not the least outline your lips with a black pencil liner and then apply your favourite red lipstick and top it off with a gloss.
- And voila you are done :)
I hope you like this comic inspired makeup look. Share your thoughts :)