Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Lorac Pro 2 Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing my current favourite eyeshadow palette  which is" Lorac Pro 2". It comes in a magnetic sleek packaging  along with a deluxe size eye primer .


My Experience:
I really love this palette. It comes with 8 matte and 8 shimmery shadows. I really Love the combo of Neutral, Dark, Earth tone ones and frosty ones in this palette. This palette is a complete package for those who want to try different makeup looks everyday. You may get a  variety of colors in this one palette. The pigmentation of this palette is amazing, the shades are way pigmented with or without any eye primer. It comes with a mirror inside it, so with this you can see your face while applying eyeshadow. If you are following me on YouTube than you probably know how much I love this palette. Seriously If I'm going on a trip and I want to take any one eyeshadow palette with me than this is the palette I would like to keep with me. All the shade complements every skin tone which is a plus point. Its a bit on a expensive side but trust me after spending this much you wont regret.




Application:
Prime your eyes to make your shadow last all day long without any creasing. And than apply it with your finger, sponge applicator or you can use a shadow brush as well.


Swatches:
   The matte ones
      The Shimmery ones 

Thumbs Up:
  • Pigmented colors
  • Buttery/Smooth
  • You are getting 8 matte and 8 shimmery shadows
  • Travel friendly
  • Elegant packaging

Thumbs Down:
  • Some shadows fall a lil bit

Texture:
Buttery/Smooth


Price:
Pkr5400

My Rating:
5/4.9


Availability:
Pakistan: Facebook page:  (Zensky) and (Indelath)
KSA: Facebook page: Limiited Editions 


Would I Repurchase It?
yeah I really want to try  more eye shadows from this brand


Have you tried this palette yet ? Share your thoughts



Cheers!







17 comments:

Laura C. said...

lovely review dear

http://glampond.blogspot.it

Veronica Lucy said...

Wonderful post! :)
I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

veronicalucy.blogspot.com

SissiHope said...

Lovely pics;-)
xoxo
http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

Kanwal Ikram said...

Wahoo! this product looks worth to try out. . All the pictures are amazing. Love your swatches. Would definitely try this one. Thanks for sharing.

Kanwal Ikram's Blog

Anastasia Bakay said...

Hi! Thank you for your comment on my blog about follow each other! :) Sure! Done! Now it's your turn :)
astbakay.blogspot.com

theglamandglitter said...

Oh, this palette looks so incredible! I love it so much and I really have to buy it! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

Tamara xxx

Huda...!!! said...

The palette is absolutely gorgeous. I got its Dupe by Makeup Revolution and am loving the shades.

Adriana said...

I love this palette! It's amazing!
xx

www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

Maila said...

Looks like a beautiful palette, colors are gorgeous!

Sabrina & Sara said...

The colors are so on trend!
You have a really nice blog, what do you say about follow each other? I will follow you back. Keep in touch!

xo,
priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

Madeeha Saeed said...

Lorac never disappoint anyone in terms of eyeshadow palette. I am desperately trying to get my hands on Lorac pro 1 palette but this one is also looking promising. Nice review :)

JayBee Qadri said...

That matte navy is gorgeous!! really wanna try Lorac palettes.

Maha Shahid said...

Wow Sorath. I have always been interested in thus palette yet reluctant to buy. But after your review I shall purchase thus. Really nice review.

Maliha Rao said...

oooooooh the pigmentation is yum
xx
Maliha
www.redalicerao.com

The Syeda Sisters said...

Loved the swatches! Thanks for posting Sorath :)

Anete Lasmane said...

Gorgeous post! I really like your blog! :)
Maybe we can follow to each other?
Let me know! :)

www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

LEN K said...

Happy New Year!
Nice post! Love this palette!

http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/