Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CD Rouge Dior Lipstick In 543 Rendez Vous Review+Swatch

 Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing this gorgeous tangerine lipstick from Rouge Dior in shade 543 "RENDEZ VOUS".
It comes in a hard sleek blue plastic packaging which looks so chic and feminine and the "CD" logo written on top of the lipstick cap and silver detailing makes it more elegant.


My Experience:
Its a beautiful tangerine color which everyone wants to have it in their makeup collection. I love the texture of this lipstick, its so smooth on lips and glides like butter. Its super pigmented and you will get full coverage in only one swipe which is really impressing. It has satin finish in it so seems a lil bit glossy on lips which looks so gorgeous. I love the fact that all Dior lipsticks are gluten free. This lipstick is so hydrating and not sticky at all. Love its rich and creamy texture which is so light on lips and does not make my lips dry at all. It starts fading after 5 to 6 hours which is a great thing I guess but after it fades I can still see the tangerine stains on my lips which looks like I'm wearing a lip stain. I love the scent it has in it, trust me its scent makes me fall in love with it even more. You can wear this shade in both the seasons winter and summer without any hesitation. I have fair skin but it looks gorgeous on all skin tones. It looks great with soft natural look or I wear it with some smokey makeup as well and bang I'm ready to rock. Its a lil bit heavy on pocket but it worth every penny of it.


Application:
Apply directly from the tube to achieve a opaque look or you can just dab on your lips and than spread it with your lip brush for a lil bit hint of color.


Swatch:



Thumbs Up:
  • Love its smooth texture
  • Packaging is to die for
  • Last for 3 to 4 hours
  • Scent is so yummy
  • Pigmented

Thumbs Down:
  • _

Quantity:
3.5g NET WT 0.12 oz


Texture:
Smooth/buttery


Price:
Sr 190


My Rating:
5/5


Availability:
Sephora store


Would I Repurchase It?
Yes


Have you tried this lipstick yet? Share your thoughts ^_^


Cheers

17 comments:

Kiran Imtiaz said...

Lovely shade. I'd love to try out some mattes from dior.

Adriana said...

Pretty color for spring and summer!
xx
www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

Huda...!!! said...

Am drooling over orange/coral lipsticks these days. This one is so gorgeous. Nice review

Unknown said...

Such a daring shade! <3 x

Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

Isabel Silva said...

So pretty! yes i will follow your blog! i'm waiting for your visit ;)
kisses
http://loverofthings27.blogspot.pt/

Adriana said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm following you already! Waiting for you on my blog!
xx
www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

Tina Bradley said...

I adore this lovely shade of lipstick! I'm your latest GFC follower. Would adore a follow back. Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

kazianna said...

Love your review specially that lip swatch :) Love its colour :) so summery :)

Sorath Majid said...

thanks anna :)

Mahnoor Malik said...

Such a lovely tangerine shade!
Great review

Mahnoorshaul

Shumaila Jaffer said...

lovely shade ... great review

Tijana said...

Yes, I follow you on gfc, #168, follow back?

http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

Sana said...

lovely shade
Makeupoholics

Ana Ali said...

dang that one hot color .. looks great on you.
http://anaali25.blogspot.com/

AnaTaylor said...

That color is beautiful!! love it!

http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

Janaína Santos said...

Que cor linda, adorei!
Já estou te seguindo, retribui?
Beijos
janamakesesmaltesecia.blogspot.com.br

Maliha said...

that is one yummy color and then dior <3 uff
xx
Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao