Saturday, February 14, 2015

MOTD: Valentines Day Look 2

Hello Everyone,

Its valentines day and this is the look which I'm wearing today for a dinner date with my beloved hubby.  Here I'm wearing very bold & dramatic eyeliner and to make my eyes enchanting I use a little sparkle as well. To complete my look I'm wearing a Red lipstick because its the color of love guys :D
Last but not the least to finish my makeup look I'm wearing a low messy bun, you don't have to be perfect with it, because thats what I wanted for this look.
If you want to achieve this entire makeup look than lets scroll down to see what products I used for it.





Products Used For Face:
  • Benefit Porefessional Balm
  • Channel perfection Lumiere long wear flawless makeup in shade 30 "Beige" 
  • Inglot concealer in No# 22
  • Sigma Brow Powder in "Dark"
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in shade 02 "Beige Nude"
  • Maybelline bounce blush in shade "Plum Wine"
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer
  • M.A.C  Mineralize skin finish in "Soft and Gentle"



Products Used For Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer
  • BH.Cosmetics 2nd edition 120 eyeshadow palette
  • Urban Decay Vice palette 1 (shade Vice & Black Market)
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner pencil in 061 Jet Black
  • Inglot Gel eyeliner in No# 77
  • Maybelline Colossal the Go extreme Volum' mascara
  • Golden Girl silver glitter eyeliner
  • MD Cosmetics glitters in shade Pearl





Products Used For Lips:
  • DMGM photofix lip liner in shade Fuchsia Bite
  • Dior Holiday Collection 2012 Lipstick Diorific in shade 006 "Ardent Shock"


Step By Step Instructions:
  1. First moisturize your face and than apply your favourite primer
  2. After that I applied my favourite foundation and than blend it with my beauty blender
  3. Apply a concealer to hide the dark circles and any redness you have on your face and than apply a small amount of powder to set everything at place.
  4. Here I'm filling in my brows with a brow powder and than clean them with a concealer 
  5.  Its time to prime your eyes to make your shadow last all day long
  6. Now apply a pencil eyeliner and blend it very well with a small pencil brush and pat that gorgeous burgundy color on your half eyelid.
  7. After that mix two colors light brown and a matte dark chocolate brown and blend that both colors on your crease line 
  8. And after blending, take small amount of gorgeous purple shade and apply it on the centre of your lid, and than take a matte black shadow and blend it on your outer v.
  9. Now I applied a lil bit of sparkle on the centre of my lid for some extra glamorous look
  10. Than take a small detailer brush and apply that same burgundy color on your lower lash line and than top it with that same purple color.
  11. Now I'm using a glitter eyelinere and applied it on my inner lower lash line.
  12. Now apply your favourite eyeliner, here I'm using this inglot gel eyeliner for that intense look 
  13. Than use a natural looking false eyelashes and apply some generous coats of mascara so your natural lashes and false lashes blend together very well.
  14. Now I just contour my nose and add bronzer to my cheekbones and chin to make my face look sculpted and than applied my blush on the apple of my cheeks and after that I simply highlighted my face with M.A.C Soft and gentle to give my face some glow
  15. Last but not the least I lined my lips with a fuchsia shade lip liner and than fill them in with this gorgeous red lipstick from Dior holiday collection 2015.
  16. And yeah I'm done ^_^



I hope you guys like this makeup look and yeah wish you a very Happy Valentines Day everyone :)


Cheers!

29 comments:

The Pout Painter said...

Woah!! That's a powerful look! I love it :)

glamupgirs said...

You look so pretty Mashallah :)

kazianna said...

love love love your look :) u look so gorgeous :) And thanks for this tutorial love :)
http://annmakeupblog.blogspot.com/?m=1

Sorath Majid said...

Awww thank you so much you are such a sweetheart anna :)

Pumpkin Emily said...

I love the look! It looks amazing. :)

Pumpkin Emily Smiles

Maria Flicka said...

Woww....you look stunningly beautiful! Amazing makeup, and great tutorial! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Maya said...

wow u look ravishing, you totally nailed it girl

Areej Usman said...

Jaw Dropping beauty :) MASHALLAH

Chaste & Beautiful said...

Hey you look lovely especially the low bun you're wearing:) Do you know that where would Chanel foundation that you are wearing would be available? and the price?
Thanks

Unknown said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! <3

Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

Nicol said...

i love this look! love the shades on your eyes

Roberta Romeo said...

I love your look! *-* You're so beautiful!
www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks dear and I bough this from sephora Riyadh and its about 220 riyals

Kaasja said...

You are soo pretty <3

Unknown said...

Wow your eyeshadow is flawless! Xx beautiful looks xoxo Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous look, I love it! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

Forever Miss Vanity said...

Gorgeous makeup look! :)
x

Unknown said...

Lovely Valentines day look!

Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk

Tina Bradley said...

You look lovely! I adore the red lips! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

kerri @ Beauty and Things said...

Love this makeup look on you!!

TheSisters Go Shopping said...

Bold eye with bold lips doesn't work for everyone but you pulled it off effortlessly ♥

Huda...!!! said...

Wow you look gorgeous Sorath. Very nice look <3

Maria Flicka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Flicka said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm following now on ”GFC”, and ”Google+”
Hope you follow me back on both, as you said :)

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"





Maria Flicka said...

Hi dear! Thanks a lot for following back on ”GFC”
But you forgot to follow me back on "Google+", could you check it out again?

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Epsita said...

Wow you look stunning!!
Thank you for the comment on my blog:)
Following you now via GFC, FB and G+

www.thepositivewindow.com

Sana said...

woww U r sooo pretty girl MA ... lovely post
Makeupoholics

Sorath Majid said...

yeah sure

Laura said...

Gorgeous bold look!

Laura
Pink Frenzy