Sunday, February 22, 2015

OOTD: Last Call Of Winter

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm going to show you a very casual and comfy look, because again its very cold here in Riyadh. A fox fur leather jacket would be great to make yourself cozy and warm in this chilly weather. Its a perfect look to go on a walk with your friends or you can go for shopping or great for university as well.


I'm wearing this Fox fur leather jacket from H&M which is so cozy and comfy and looks totally stunning. I love its robe belt which makes it more stylish. You can wear it with just button on your jacket or you can rock this with the belt, its totally depend on you that what kind of style you like the most. I prefer this with its belt because with this it gives my body a more defined
look which I totally love about it. I want to make it classy yet funky so that's why I pair this dress with my Levis jeans, H&M bucket bag and my favourite multi colored sneakers.


Products I used For Face:
  • Ponds BB cream
  • Essence Eyeshadow in "Sandy says hello"
  • Buff from Ud Naked 1
  • Makeup Revolution liquid eyeliner in ultra black
  • Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara
  • Dior lipstick in Rendez-Vouz
  • Elf twinkle Pink blush
  • Sigma Eyebrow powder duo in "Dark"



Fox Fur Jacket H&M: Sr 390
Shoes: Shoe Mart  Sr 190
Jeans: Levis Pkr 7000
Perforated Bucket Bag: Zara: Sr 300
Gold Ring: It belongs to my mom 


I hope you like my OOTD post ^_^. Share your thoughts 


Cheers!





26 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the outfit, you are stunning! I've never seen someone rock an orange lipstick like that! Thanks for checking out my blog! I would love if we followed each other on GFC! Following you now!

Jenan
http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Quiet an OOTD ... looking nice dear :)
http://splendidpersona.blogspot.in/

Sorath Majid said...

Thank you jenan and following you back dear :)

Areej Usman said...

Hey u look breathtakingly beautiful as always

glamupgirs said...

Oh you look stunning, lovely out fit :)
GlamupGirls

Aisha said...

Love the lipstick ♥

www.aishettina.blogspot.it

Chaste & Beautiful said...

Your hair, jeans and shoes are awesome.

themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am following you now.183. member on GFC. now it is your turn.
http://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/

Adriana said...

Nice look :)

Maya said...

wow you look lovely mashallah.

Honsia said...

What a beautiful hair ;)
I follow you.

Amra said...

I love your blog! Nice look :) I follow you.

http://amyfashion18.blogspot.com/

kazianna said...

Aww you look so pretty cute ^_^ I love your OOTD's and oh i love that lipstick colour too :) xx
annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

Shang J. said...

You look gorgeous! Love your lip colour.

ShehrBano khattak said...

Everything iz just amazing and complimenting each other perfectly.... Love the way you are rocking the orange lipstick!

Adriana R. said...

Really cute outfit dear!
thefancycats.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG you are so beautiful!
I love your hair!
Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
Kisses!

www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

Kiran Imtiaz said...

That's a nice warm cozy look. Pretty!

Effortlesslady said...

You are so pretty! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
www.effortlesslady.com

Наталия Годунова said...

nice blog ! Thank you for your comments on my blog, follow you (185 ) , waiting for you !
http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

TheSisters Go Shopping said...

I just had a thought that a top bun and a dramatic winged liner would look great on you. Do give it a try :)x

Sana said...

You are looking super chic .. love your OFTD x
Makeupoholics

Anonymous said...

Great post! love your bag!

Would you like to follow each other?
let me know if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.
thank you!


Tom and Tins

Anonymous said...

looks super warm and nice!
rocking that lipstic too


solorzanolu.blogspot.com

Sorath Majid said...

Aww thank you sweetie and yeah we can follow each other

Sparkling Palette Blog said...

Hey cute innocent lady u rocked this ootd :)