Thursday, February 12, 2015

MOTD: Valentines Day Makeup Look 1

Hello everyone,

only few days left for the valentines days and to make this love day more romantic I'm here to share with you this beautiful makeup look which is really easy to achieve and it only takes more than 15 minutes. So lets scroll down to see what you'll need for this look :)



Products used for face:

  • Chanel Perfection Lumiere long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in shade 30 Beige Click here
  • Benefit Porefessional Balm Click here
  • The Face Shop Lovely me.ex Blush in Rose Cusion
  • Benefit High beam
  • Lucious cosmetics perfect brow kit in medium brown



Products Used For Eyes:
  • Garnier eye roll -on anti dark circles 
  • Buff from ud naked 1
  • Sin from ud naked 1
  • Inglot single pan shadow in shade 53
  • Maybelline colosal kajal 
  • Maybelline the colossal go extreme volum' mascara 
  • Mikyajy sabaya line and shadow pencil in shade 11 





Products Used For Lips:
  • Mikyajy sabaya color and gloss 2 in 1 matte lipstick in shade 04


Step By Step Instructions:

  1. Moisturize & prime your face to make your makeup last longer 
  2. Now apply any foundation or BB cream and apply some concealer as well to cover up your dark circles.
  3. Prime your eyes & apply a brown shade into your crease to give some depth
  4. Now here I'm using this shimmery chocolate brown shadow from inglot and pack it on my entire eyelid and blend away any harsh lines
  5. And to make your eyes pop here I'm using this silver shadow and apply it right into my inner corners and than highlighted my brow bone with a matte beige color from my ud vice palette.
  6. Finally I just lined my upper lash line with a dark brown eyeliner pencil and than blend it with a small pencil brush.
  7. now its time to make your eyes perky perfect so I curl my lashes with an eyelash curler & applied some mascara on my upper and lower lash line.
  8. To make my cheeks rosy here I'm using a gorgeous baby pink blush and applied it on the apple of my cheeks
  9. Now I'm adding a liquid illuminator on my cheeks, my cupid bow, bridge of my nose, chin and on my forehead as well so my face looks glowy gorgeous .
  10. Its time to finish my look with a pretty pink shade so here i applied some matte pink lipstick and than top it of with a gorgeous pink gloss.
  11. And voila we are done ^_^


If  you like this simple Valentines day Makeup Look than share your thoughts in the comment section and please dont forget to follow my blog.


Cheers <3

27 comments:

Amna said...

Sorath you are as pretty as your name.Lovely look <3 xoxo

Adriana said...

Pretty dear!
xx

Unknown said...

Such pretty look! <3

glamupgirs said...

Looking so pretty Mashallah :)
GlamupGirls

Sorath Majid said...

awww you are such a sweetheart <3

Sorath Majid said...

Thank you zubaida :)

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful and really makes your features stand out.

Meme xx

Latest Post out now
'100 Questions With Meme//Tag'
http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Sana said...

You are sooo pretty girl MA love ur look <3
Makeupoholics

Maliha said...

Awww Looking pretty *hugs*
xx
Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

Areej Usman said...

super pretty & doll-ish <3

Chaste & Beautiful said...

Nice makeup, you look so pretty.
Btw I'm a new Pakistani beauty blogger, it would be great if you will visit my blog.

themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

The Beauty Finds said...

Your eye makeup is stunning! So simple, yet so captivating <3 If you ask me, do this more often on your eyes - it just brings out the lovely warmness of them!
Your MOTD made me so poetic :P Haha! You look lovely, m'dear

TheSisters Go Shopping said...

I agree with Bia. The eye makeup looks perfect on you ♥

Pumpkin Emily said...

I really like the makeup. You look really pretty.

Pumpkin Emily Smiles

Madeeha Saeed said...

I am in love with your MOTD posts. You are so pretty Sorath, MashaAllah

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks Maliha <3

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks Areej :*

Sorath Majid said...

Hahahah thank you so much sweetie <3

Sorath Majid said...

Thank you Hira :)

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks Madiha seriously and seriously you guys made my day :) :*

Kiran Imtiaz said...

Nice job :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable as always! :) x

Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

Sorath Majid said...

Thank you Jadirah :)

The Pout Painter said...

Your eye shape is soooo good for makeup. I have small eyes and I can say yours are perfect. I know the struggle I do with mine :D

kazianna said...

Such an pretty look :) You look so pretty cute :) Love your look :)
annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

Aisha said...

Lovely :) I follow u !!

www.aishettina.blogspot.it

Jabeen Qadri said...

You look so adorable! :-)