Friday, November 21, 2014

Chanel Perfection Lumeiere Long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10 Review+Swatch


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing "Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in shade 30 Beige".
It comes in a glass bottle with a pump which makes so easy to get the right amount. The packaging is classy and the Chanel logo on the top of the cap makes it more beautiful. It has two powders in it, the hemispherical powders which is a transparent one and the other one is coated with mineral ceramic pigments which is a perfect light control complex. It gives you a perfect balance and correction of light. It comes with the less SPF which protects your face from sun and you look great in your pictures too.



My Experience:
I'm not into foundations allot, usually I wear BB creams at daily basis. But after finishing my Revlon color stay foundation and I give it a try.

I have combination skin and as you know the weather is changing its almost winter here in Riyadh so my skin becomes very dry, I use my moisturizer before applying this foundation. The texture is liquildy and it set on skin really quick with a matte finish. Only two pumps are enough to cover up my whole face. It  has medium to full coverage and It cover any redness, blemishes or spots I have on my face. It is weightless and looks naturally flawless on skin with  its long lasting effect. The light and fluid texture glides on my face smoothly. This foundation is buildable so whenever I want some extra coverage I just put another layer of it and yeah I'm good to go. It literally last for whole day which you gonna love about it.


Application:
Shake the bottle first and then take 2 pumps of this foundation on back of your hand and now sink a buffing brush into the foundation and buff on your face and then set it with a setting powder or you can use your hand for the application as well.

Swatch:
Thumbs Up:
  • Weightless
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Long lasting
  • Comes  in a sleek glass bottle
  • Comes with a pump

Thumbs Down:
  • It sets rally fast

Quantity:
30ml 1fl.oz


Texture:
Liquid


Price:
SR220

My Rating:
4.8/5

Availability:
Worldwide: Sephora store


Would I Repurchase It?
Yes


Have you tried this foundation yet ? share your thoughts with me 



Cheers!

10 comments:

glamupgirs said...

This foundation sounds good but i think it is little expensive.
GlamupGirls

Huda...!!! said...

Surely sounds amazing...but is a little pricey...

Kiran Imtiaz said...

The price can burn a hole in my wallet. Lol, but it seems like a great product.

The Pout Painter said...

Sounds great but of course Chanel is expensive :D

Sorath Majid said...

yeah but it really worth the price :)

Oh My Mascara said...

A tad bit pricey but seems like a good product!
Would you like to follow each other?

http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

Amna said...

I would love to try but its so costly :( love the swatch :)

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks shehrzad :)

Sparkling Palette Blog said...

ooooo you make me want it but my pocket say NO, but soon IA, will try this

The Beauty Finds said...

This is perfection, indeed. I swatched it on my arm at Sephora. It set quickly and felt very velvety. Now I regret not buying this :-(
Awesome and helpful review as always, love! ^_^