Sunday, September 7, 2014

Benefit Porefessional Balm Review

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing "the Benefit Porefessional" pro balm which minimises the appearance of pores and unwanted oil from face so lets scroll down to read my experience.





My Experience:
Everyone wants to look flawless in pictures. So for that I need a good primer to set my makeup at place without ruing it.  The Benefit porefessional primer is really light weight on skin and have a ability to minimize pores a lil bit.  It feels so soft and silky with a pleasant fragrance. The texture is not heavy. It comes in a squeeze tube so you can easily get the right amount of it. I only need a little of this and I'm good to go. It controls oil from my face and a must have.


Application:
Moisturize your face first than take a small amount of The Benefit Porefessional on your finger tips and apply it on your face to keep your makeup all day long.



Swatch:

Thumbs Up:
  • Minimize pores a lil bit
  • Feels smooth on face
  • Lightweight
  • Keeps makeup safe from fading
  • Controls oil
  • Travel friendly
  • Comes in a squeeze tube

Thumbs Down:
  • Does not hide pores completely


Quantity:
22.o ml/ 0.75 fl


My Rating:
4/5


Texture:
Smooth/velvety

Price:
around Qr110

Availability:
Sephora Villagio mall Doha



Would I Repurchase It?
Yes


Have you tried it? Share your thoughts.


Cheers!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice review! I em waiting for mine badly now :D

Sana said...

its my fav n i loveee it
nice review :)
Makeupoholics