Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Essence Marble Mania Eyeshadow In 01 Seriously Mixed Up Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm gonna share with you "Essence Marble Mania Eyeshadow in  01 Seriously Mixed Up".
Its a chocolate brown eyeshadow with some gold and peach color in it. It comes in a see through clear plastic container in domed shaped which looks cute i guess :D


My Experience:
Its a baked eyeshadow but like the other baked eyeshadow its not very dry, its very smooth and blendable. I can use this eyeshadow in wet and dry settings. Its really easy to blend and lasts all day long if used with a primer. I love how it gives a warm look to my eyelids with peach and gold shimmer.

I usually apply it dry on my lids but when I want to make more intense then I apply it wet and boom ^_^ it's ahhhhmazing. I really love to use this throughout the winter at daily basis.


Application:
Apply your primer first so your shadow will lasts longer without any creasing or you can use a lil bit foundation as well. You can use your fingers or a sponge whichever suits your intensity

Swatches:

                                     Beautiful brown color with a subtle golden & peach shimmer


Thumbs Up:
  • Blendable
  • Buildable
  • Stay all day long with primer
  • Can use wet & dry
  • Reasonable Price
  • Great color payoff

Thumbs Down:
  • -
Quantity:
1.5g/0.05 oz

Texture:
Smooth

My Rating:
5/5

Price:
Qr24

Availability:
Karisma Cosmetics (City Centre & The Mall)
If you live in Pakistan you can get it online from Just4girls.pk

Would I Repurchase It ?
Yes!

Have you tried this marble mania eyeshadow before? Share your thoughts.


Thanks

10 comments:

gbh said...

lovely glittery shade....

Areej Usman said...

its def gorgeous <3

Mahnoor Malik said...

Pretty shade :)

Mahnoorshaul

Bisma Rauf said...

That's a pretty shade..gonna try it out soon :)

Sparkling Palette Blog said...

Lovely pick.

Zatheela said...

I need to get this ♥

Unknown said...

This is such a gorgeous shade. Definitely getting it.
http://anilasbeautybook.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That looks really good...can already see a great eye makeup look with it...

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Sorath Majid said...

thanks amna for nominating me :)

TheSisters Go Shopping said...

hi sorath. nice post.
check out my blog
http://thesistersgoshopping.blogspot.com/