Saturday, October 5, 2013

Marks & Spencer Blusher Limited Collection In Pink Mix Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Today's post is for "M&S Blusher Limited Collection in Pink Mix". Its my first time with M&S and I bought this blusher from their valentine limited edition.


My Experience:
I totally love it!!!! it smells like roses and it comes in a cardboard packaging which is so adorable. When i first saw I couldn't take my eye away from those little raised hearts. The pigmentation is very nice. It has a lil bit shimmer which leaves a subtle glow. If you are looking for a perfect pink blush than  this is the one.

There are three color of hearts printed inside the blusher, pink, peach and mauve. There is only one thing that I don't like about this product is that you can not apply any color separately. For me it is the perfect barbie pink color. This is a great color to wear on a bright sunny day :)

Application:
Apply your foundation, BB cream or primer first to make your blush long lasting and then sweep your blush on your cheeks with the help of your blush brush.


                                     How adorable are these lil hearts on it   

Swatches:

Thumbs Up:
  • Lasts for 6 hours without touch ups
  • Pigmented
  • Buildable
  • Cute packaging
  • Economical
Thumbs Down:
  • Its difficult to apply different blush shades separately

Quantity:
9g

Price:
Qr30

Texture:
Smooth

My Rating:
4/5

Availability:
Marks and Spencer stores worldwide

Would I Repurchase It?
yeah!

Have you ever tried any M&S products? If yes than let me know with your comments.

Thanks



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely review. Love the packaging. Your blog is miracle.
xx

Sorath Majid said...

Thanks Maria :)

Rakhshan said...

aww i love the packaging, it's so pretty!! :)

Areej Usman said...

Cutest blusher I have seen in a while !

Unknown said...

The packaging is love!!
✿Amna's Blog✿