Monday, September 30, 2013

Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick 159B Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing"Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick 159B" . Actually its not a full size one. I got this free with the purchase of a perfume from Lancome counter.



My Experience:
I totally love this lipstick and the name Rouge In Love. Its a bright red coral lipstick which Emma watson wears in lancome's ad as well. This color reminds me of beauty of the Snow white ahhhh well move on to the topic :D. It glides on my lips like butter. Its one of the lipsticks shades which I love to wear in fall time and parties. It really moisturize my lips during the dry weather & it wont look patchy at all. Its a very build able lipstick if you want a lil bit red on your lips than apply it once but if you want to make it more intense than apply 2 layers of this beautie. The lancome rouge in love 159B is highly pigmented. It has a long lasting power and glossy effect so I don't need to apply lip gloss over it.



Application:
If you want to make your lipstick long lasting then apply lipstick direct from the tube or you can apply with a lip brush than place a tissue paper on your lips, then apply some loose face powder over it now take the tissue paper off and apply another layer of lipstick. With this technique your lipstick will be long lasting.

  Swatches:



Thumbs Up:
  • Glides smoothly
  • Stays on lips around 5 to 6 hours
  • Has a glossy effect
  • Moisturize perfectly
  • Comes in a chic silver tube
Thumbs Down:

  • pricey

Texture:
Creamy/ buttery


Quantity:
4.ml

My Rating:
5/5

Price:
$30 for full size

Availability:
Sephora, Fifty one East & Debanhams

Would I Repurchase It?
Yes!


Have you tried Lancome's Rouge In love Collection ? Which are your favourite shades from this line, let me know with your comments below :)


Thanks







8 comments:

Zatheela said...

Lovely Shade!!

Unknown said...

Wow, now thats a red!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Sparkling Palette Blog said...

Lovvvvvely Shade!!!

Anonymous said...

Great review. A bit on the pricey side but gorgeous shade!

Unknown said...

Interesting tip for long lasting application. I'll try that. Gorgeous color BTW
xx

Mahnoor Malik said...

Totally in love with this. Great review :)

Mahnoorshaul

Bisma Rauf said...

Nice shade :)

Areej Usman said...

gorgeous :)