Thursday, September 5, 2013

Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eyeshadow Black Galaxy Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone.

Today I'm reviewing "Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eyeshadow in Black Galaxy". Its a gorgeous black shimmery color and it comes in a see through plastic pan with a sponge applicator which is very helpful to apply eyeshadow on your lids. It is also a dupe for urban decay. I got this as a buy 2 get 1 free offer so I think its a great bargain and a good product to keep in stock.




My Experience:
Pigmentation of the eyeshadow is a super wow factor. It blends easily and has a smooth texture. The tiny glitters are like a cherry on the top. Its not too dark, its more towards graphite black color. If I'm heading for a party and want my eye makeup bold then I would wear this shadow, it has that party thing about it. The glitters are very subtle not chunky at all so don't worry for the fall out. This also looks great on top of my eyeliner.

Application:
Apply a eyeshadow base or primer to make your shadow more vibrant, long lasting & crease less.



                                      Comes with a sponge applicator 
Swatches:


Thumbs Up:

  • Great pigmentation
  • Color is not chalky
  • Blends easily
  • No fall outs
  • Stying power

Thumbs Down:
_

Quantity:
Net wt/0.08 oz/2.4 g

Texture:
 Smooth

My Rating:
5/5

Price:
Qr38

Availability:
Boots pharmacy &  karisma cosmetics.

Would I Repurchase it ?
yes!

Have you tried the Perle eyeshadow? If yes than let me know with your comments or do try it out :D


Cheers

6 comments:

Areej Usman said...

Great fr a smokey eye :)

Shireen said...

great review :) love it with a smokey eye or you can just apply that and add bright colors on top for a very dramatic smokey eye :)
http://fabulositystudio.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I really like that line..great items!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Maliha said...

very sexy shade :)
Fellow Bblogger from PBBC following you to show support :)
Incase you are already not following me do follow back and return the Love <3

xx
Red Alice
http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

Shang J. said...

This sounds like an amazing eyeshadow.

Fresno TV Installation said...

Hello mate niice blog