Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Shimmering Body Powder In Hello Glitty Review+Swatch

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing "Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Shimmering Body Powder In Hello Glitty". I know its very mouthful name though. Its from Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Collection. It is a beautiful champagne loose shimmery powder in a cardboard vintage style packing along with a powder puff for applying shimmer.


My Experience:
I have used this powder a couple of times and I'm really impressed with it, It gives shine and shimmer to body. It has a sweet scent of cherry blossom flower in it. I use this on my cheeks forehead and other highlighting areas of my face. I can also use this loose shimmer powder on my eyes as a eyeshadow or can use to highlight my tear duct area and underneath my brow bone.



Application:
Apply your primer and foundation and than use it with a blush brush or with a puff.


Swatch:





Thumbs Up:
  • Gives a beautiful glow to skin
  • Comes in a cute vintage packaging

Thumbs Down:

  • It falls a lil bit

Quantity:
0.21 oz/6g e

price:
Qr17

Texture:
Loose powder/Smooth

My Rating:
4.5/5

Availability:
Karisma Cosmetics ( City Centre & The Mall )


Would I Repurchase It?
I hope that it would be available because its a limited collection one.


Have you tried this before? Share your comments

Thanks







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice review

Nida's Beauty Bag!!

Unknown said...

That looks so cute!! I would love to have that!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Cybil A. said...

good review.

Sadia Malik's Blog

Unknown said...

Effect is stunning!
Follow each other?
I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

Mahnoor Malik said...

Cute Packaging :)

Unknown said...

Thanks girl for all these good reviews!
xoxo from Doha
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

Unknown said...

That's so pretty and sparkly! I want it so bad!

www.fatimasalim.com

Christine Barr said...

Thaank you for sharing this