Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Shimmering Body Powder In Hello Glitty Review+Swatch

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing "Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Shimmering Body Powder In Hello Glitty". I know its very mouthful name though. Its from Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Collection. It is a beautiful champagne loose shimmery powder in a cardboard vintage style packing along with a powder puff for applying shimmer.


My Experience:
I have used this powder a couple of times and I'm really impressed with it, It gives shine and shimmer to body. It has a sweet scent of cherry blossom flower in it. I use this on my cheeks forehead and other highlighting areas of my face. I can also use this loose shimmer powder on my eyes as a eyeshadow or can use to highlight my tear duct area and underneath my brow bone.



Application:
Apply your primer and foundation and than use it with a blush brush or with a puff.


Swatch:





Thumbs Up:
  • Gives a beautiful glow to skin
  • Comes in a cute vintage packaging

Thumbs Down:

  • It falls a lil bit

Quantity:
0.21 oz/6g e

price:
Qr17

Texture:
Loose powder/Smooth

My Rating:
4.5/5

Availability:
Karisma Cosmetics ( City Centre & The Mall )


Would I Repurchase It?
I hope that it would be available because its a limited collection one.


Have you tried this before? Share your comments

Thanks







8 comments:

nidasbeautybag said...

nice review

Nida's Beauty Bag!!

Jezz Dallas said...

That looks so cute!! I would love to have that!!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Sadia Malik said...

good review.

Sadia Malik's Blog

Shawsy said...

Effect is stunning!
Follow each other?
I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

Mahnoor Malik said...

Cute Packaging :)

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello I'am Chris !!
This is not a "spam"
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
World-Directory 190 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging
****************
You can forward this invitation to your friends

PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
**********************************************

Chiara T. said...

Thanks girl for all these good reviews!
xoxo from Doha
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

Fatima Salim said...

That's so pretty and sparkly! I want it so bad!

www.fatimasalim.com

There was an error in this gadget