Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eseence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara Review

Hello Everyone,

Today's review is about "Essence Lash & Brow Gel  Mascara. It is used to keep your eyelashes separate, give a fresh new look &  keep your brow in place. If you are perfect with your makeup dressing it is important to keep your lashes and eyebrows in highlight for all occasion. It comes in a clear plastic tube which is good for over 50 uses. Its a good product for daily routines.


My Experience:
I like to keep my eyebrows in place, but before going to buy any high end brand I wanted to try something effective and economical. It felt a bit sticky when I applied on my brow and lashes but after sometime it sets perfectly and my brows looks great. It keep my brow in place for a long time which is great for a drugstore brand, but I don't like to apply this on my lashes because it did not make any difference at all as a lash mascara.




Application:
Brush your brows with a eyebrow & lash brush than directly apply it in a small quantity .


Swatches:



Thumbs Up:
  • Keeps your brows at place
  • Affordable
  • Long lasting
  • Comes in a clear plastic tube

Thumbs Down:
  • It felt sticky
  • Does not make any difference for lashes



Quantity:
0.3fl.oz/ 9ml


Texture:
Gel


My Rating:
4.5/5



Price:
QR 20



Availability:
City Centre Karisma Cosmetics



 Would I Repurchase It ?
Yes



Do you like lash & brow gel ? Share your thoughts with me :)


Thanks




16 comments:

Shy Cheeeks said...

This seems pretty good for a drugstore brand :)
xo

Mahnoor Malik said...

Great review Sorath :)
I love essence products they are cute,affordable and have good quality :)

Mahnoorshaul

Jezz Dallas said...

mmhhh...very intersting...not sure if I would buy it but you enver know!

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Sorath Majid said...

thanks mahnoor and yep you are right they are very cute + affordable

Sorath Majid said...

thanks jezz

Sorath Majid said...

thanks shy :)

Shang J. said...

Oh it keeps the lashes in place and that is enough for me. :D

Silvia De Almeida said...

Thorough review!

The Forest Elf's blog

shafaq saleem said...

sounds good....nice post...hey lets follow each other http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/..

shaz said...

hey lets follow each other girl
http://wardrobeofstylefashionista.blogspot.com/
hey sorath i love this clear mascara i will definately look for one as it does show a big difference before and after xx

Emm Ali said...

Sounds good ohh and i love your eyebrows they are perfect MashaAllah great review :)

www.glittergossip.com

Dawid Anioł said...

Hi Amazing blog !
Let me know if you want to follow each other :))


www.dede-moda.blogspot.com

Sara Hassan said...

Seems really good for the price. :)

Sorath Majid said...

thanks for the compliment Emm :)

Sorath Majid said...

yeah why not

shafaq saleem said...

hey following you via GFC,facebook ad google circles....follow me back if you like

There was an error in this gadget