Sunday, June 19, 2016

Morphe 35E Eyeshadow palette Review+Swatches

Hello Everyone,

Since everyone is talking about Morphe Brushes palette, so I thought to give them a try and hence today I'm going to review this beautiful palette which is "Morphe 35E".
Want to know more then Scroll down a little bit:


My experience:
I got this palette in shade "35E" which is a satin one, all color in this palette are shimmery/blingy and highly pigmented. In this palette you can get all the champagnes, frosty snow, copper, pinks, and deep mauve colors to play with. This palette is a must have if you are a party person, with this palette you can rock any glamorous look just like that. Love the pigmentation, but I have noticed if you wear these eye shadows without any primer it wouldn't last long.

Some of the shadows falls a lil bit which I'm not a fan of. If you live in Riyadh and  want to buy "Morphe" then check at Taiyaba market near Olaya street, or you can buy this from nectar cosmetics at kingdom mall, they deal in original cosmetics but the thing is they sell this palette quite expensive, so I suggest if you are want to buy any Morphe cosmetics then check out Taiyba market or check some online pages as well.



Application:
If you have extremely oily eyelids then prep your eyes with a eyeshadow base/primer and then put your eyeshadow over it for long lasting effect and without any creases.

Swatches:
Swatches without any primer
Thumbs Up:
  • Pigmented
  • Beautiful shades
  • Smooth texture
  • Nice and sleek packaging
  • Variety of colors
Thumbs Down:

  • Got quite expensive from kingdom mall
  • Staying power without primer is not long lasting
  • Eyeshadow falls a lil bit


Quantity:
56.2 g/1.98oz


Texture:
Smooth

Price:
Sr205


My Rating:
4/5


Availability:
Kingdom Mall ground floor, Taiyaba Market Olaya street


Would I Repurchase it?
Yeah and will be getting 35O for sure.



Have you treid theses palettes yet ? Share your thoughts



Cheers!







6 comments:

Saadiah Khawaja. said...

I am also thinking of which Morphe palette to buy next and so jumped on to read your review. To the point & honest and that's what I admire. I got 35N but that is way too neutral for my taste. And yes got my mind on 35O too...so let's see 😊 Thanks for sharing this and much love 💕



Myra said...

I bought the much hyped 350 and I am not a happy bunny. For some reason it failed to impress me.

Madeeha Saeed said...

Great review. I never tried anything from Morphe. But this palette is very eye catching.
I am following you on G+ and GFC. Will you follow my blog? x
Khaista Blogs

Jabeen Qadri said...

The colors look so pigmented and rich!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is a beautiful palette!! :)
Nice blog... Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know in my blog leaving a comment so I can follow back. Thank you.
That’s amore BLOG ♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thankyouu for sharing your experience on this palette. Definitely going for this one. Is the price you mentioned above from kingdom mall or Taiyaba market? Please and thanks :))