SWEET & SIMPLE POLKA DOTS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
Its my first "NOTD" & I think nails glamorize the looks like no other part of our body. Today i'll share sweet & simple velentine's day nails . . .
PRODUCTS I USED FOR THIS:
- Flormar nail dryer manicure finishing spray
- H&M nail paint in "Pink mist"
- O.P.I nail paint in "Quarter of a cent cherry"
- Revlon clear for top coat
- Cotton bud to clean up the side of nails
- Pencil or dotting tool for ceating dots
Then apply 2 coats of the pink mist and one coat of O.P.I nail paint.
After applying both nail paints take a dotting tool or pencil or anything with a needle head, to create these polka dots on your nails. Now seal or protect your nails with a clear top coat & finish off with flormal finishing spray.
Here is the finish look hope you guys like it
let me know with your comments