Monday, March 18, 2013

Rimmel Match Perferct Skin Tone Adapting Concealer

Hi everyone,

Today i'm reviewing about "Rimmel Match Perfect Skin Tone Adapting Concealer". Im using this product about an year and still love this and I recently repurchase this again. Its a two in one concealer + highlighter for every skin type and tone, it does what its name says.


My experience:
I got this in ivory shade where my skin color is pale but somehow it works very well. After applying on my dark circles and on dark spots it changes color according to my skin tone, it adapts colors really well.

Application:
Apply this with a concealer brush or with your ring finger. Dont rub with your finger just pat it on.


Swatches:



Thumbs up:

  • Color adapts to your skin
  • Easy to blend 
  • Good for oily and combination skin 
  • Conceal almost everything
  • Its not expensive
  • Doesn't clump




Thumbs down:

  • It makes under eye a lil dry 




Quantity:

0.23 fl oz 7ml

Texture:
Thin and creamy

My rating:
8/10

Price: 
QR 35.
pkr around 600 or 700


Availability:
Qatar:Boots pharmacy Villagio, Karisma cosmetics city centre and carrefour city centre.
UK or USA: Boots, Target, and other drugstore shops.


Would i repurchase it ?
yes

If you like then comment below . . . .

 xoxo







4 comments:

Unknown said...

I ve been using this but its an OK product fr me nothing extraordinary

Anonymous said...

i m looking forward to buy it.

Anonymous said...

I have used it and not so impressed i feel its a bit heavy on my skin

Mahnoor Malik said...

I'll definitely try this out as I'm ran out of concealer like that :)

Mahnoor's haul